1. Start by going to app.respondflow.com and click "Register"
2. Click on the "Twilio Connect" button.
3. This will temporarily redirect you to a Twilio hosted page where you are asked to register. If you already have a Twilio account you can click the "Login" button right below our logo.
4. Now that you have connected your Twilio account to Respond Flow you can finalize your registration.
5. Important to note: we will create a new phone number through your Twilio account to ensure that we have a secure connection. Select a desired area code and we will get you a number starting with that area code. We recommend using your local area code to get the best results.
6. Fill in your billing details. Rest assured that you will not be billed until your 14 day free trial has expired. Click "Register" once it's all filled out.
7. You will automatically be redirected to the login screen. Fill in your username & password and click "Login".
You should now be successfully registered and ready to get started automating your customer relationship building.
Please let us know if you would like to set up a demo or have any other questions, we're always happy to help!